juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Pasquale Campitiello" <pas.campitie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Link jUDDI 0.9rc4 to Synapse 1.2
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 22:15:33 GMT
Yes. To configure jUDDI I followed the official document
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/juddi/trunk/docs/Getting-Started.pdf?revision=547750
so my configuration file are exactly like specified in the document, and
when I click Validate in http://localhost:8080/juddi/ my "jUDDI DataSource
Validation" section is:

 jUDDI DataSource Validation

 + Got a JNDI Context!
 + Got a JDBC DataSource (dsname=java:comp/env/jdbc/juddiDB)
 + Got a JDBC Connection!
 + SELECT COUNT(*) FROM PUBLISHER = 1

In fact if I verify with MySQL:

 mysql> use juddi;
 Database changed
 mysql> select * from publisher;
 | PUBLISHER_ID | PUBLISHER_NAME | EMAIL_ADDRESS | IS_ADMIN | IS_ENABLED |
 | juddi        | juddi          | 123@123.org   | true     | true       |
 1 row in set (0.00 sec)