juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Saldhana <anilsaldh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: jUDDI web services
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 21:42:08 GMT
the JAX-WS enabled WS is for your testing?  or juddi testsuite will have it?

If it just for you to proceed, then why not just try to make it JAX-WS and users will deploy
it on their favorite runtime.

--- On Fri, 11/28/08, Jeff Faath <jfaath@apache.org> wrote:
From: Jeff Faath <jfaath@apache.org>
Subject: jUDDI web services
To: juddi-dev@ws.apache.org
Date: Friday, November 28, 2008, 1:26 PM

All,

I was able to get further along in the investigation of
getting the JAX-WS web services to work with Tomcat and Axis2.  Turns out
it wasn’t working before because Axis2 couldn’t properly deploy the
services when classes were compiled into a jar.  I think there is a way to
configure Axis2 to deploy within a jar, but unfortunately there is a bigger
issue.

When trying to bring up the WSDL, I get a namespace conflict
issue.  Upon further investigation, it turns out we are getting hit by a
flavor of WSCOMMONS-377.  And this issue doesn’t look like it’s
going to get fixed anytime soon.

So, I’m not sure where to go from here.  Any
suggestions?

-JF