juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Cunningham <tcunn...@redhat.com>
Subject Adding etc/m2/settings.xml
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 19:45:45 GMT
I'm about to commit a bunch of pom.xml changes designed to cut down on
the number of dependencies we use in the CXF WAR and also to get the web
services to work (there were some problems with cglib dependencies on asm).

These changes are dependent on using the persistence property at every
level of the project (parent, juddi-core, juddi-cxf,
juddi-tomcat).       In order to make this easy, I'm checking in a
settings.xml into etc/m2/settings.xml that will set
persistence=hibernate by default.      If you can, please use this
settings.xml or copy the associated settings into your settings.xml.

Kurt - I'm not real sure what effect this will have on the build machine.

View raw message