juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UUIDGen in jUDDI v3
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 16:40:40 GMT
If there is no reason, then I'd like to remove them and the factory and
the config for it. Less to worry about is good in my book. The entire
enchilada would collapse to the line:

UUID.randomUUID();

I would like to achieve 100% unittest code coverage. Do I hear you
signing up for adding tests for nostalgia sake :)?

--Kurt