juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jUDDI web services
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 00:48:03 GMT
We're actually already using the jax-ws annotations and are only using
axis2 as a ready-to-go war implementation. Not sure why we picked axis2,
cxf should work too.
It looks like Jeff found a way to make Axis2 work with a older jar.

Thx for the suggestion! It's be great if you help out providing/testing
other WS stacks :)

Cheers,

-Kurt