juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Faath" <jfa...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Fwd: Link jUDDI 0.9rc4 to Synapse 1.2
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 00:01:11 GMT
Have you tried setting logging to 'debug' for juddi and inspecting the log
file.  You should be able to get much more detailed information about what
is going on.

From: Pasquale Campitiello [mailto:pas.campitiello@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 5:26 PM
To: juddi-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Fwd: Link jUDDI 0.9rc4 to Synapse 1.2

I continued googling but I really don't undestand this error. I tried to
insert other publishers, but it's the same.
When I click in get_authToken in userID I have to insert the publisher ID
and in cred the password? But, what password? Or I have to insert something
else (credentials)? I tried everything... but I really don't know.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
  <soapenv:Body>
    <get_authToken generic="2.0" xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2"
      userID="***"
      cred="***"/>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

My system details are:

Windows XP SP2
Apache TomCat 5.5
jUDDI Version: 0.9rc4   [ I have to use versione 0.9 not 2.0. Is it possible
to update 0.9 to the recent one? ]
  Build Date: 14 giugno 2005 7.20.20 CEST
  UDDI Version: 2.0
MySQL Server 5.1