juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Pasquale Campitiello" <pas.campitie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jUDDI in Synapse
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:44:39 GMT
Ok Sanjiva. I appreciated your precise answer.

In fact, Paul Fremantle (from the Synapse Project Team) indicated me this
two interfaces (API):

http://synapse.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/synapse/registry/Registry.html
http://synapse.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/synapse/registry/RegistryEntry.html

He said that "this implements read-only access to a Registry to read XML
data".

I don't kwon how to start. You said that it "should be relatively simple"
but I don't have a complete vision of the project.
What are the "default in-memory and WSO2" implementations?

Ok, I read here
http://synapse.apache.org/Synapse_Configuration_Language.html#registry about
registries in Synapse:
"To integrate Synapse with a custom / new Registry or repository, one needs
to implement the org.apache.synapse.registry.Registry interface to suit the
actual Registry being used."
How can I implemente the org.apache.synapse.registry.Registry interface? And
later, how can I set Synapse?

Now I'm able to deploy jUDDI 0.9rc5, but not jUDDI-2.0rc5 (there is no
documentation, and I got an error unresolved). Is that a problem for the
connection between Synapse and jUDDI?

Thanks

Pasquale Campitiello