juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcos Vinícius de Paiva Célio" <vinicius.glo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jUDDI v3 status meeting Oct 29, 2008
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 18:20:29 GMT
Hello!!
I had worked on table prefix functionality (136), found a techical report

that explains how to change table prefix, made some tests but it hasn't

worked here. I sent what found to Kurt by email. as I have been talking to
Kurt,

I'm gonna start doing the samething for hibernate.

That's all. I hope it helps!!!