juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject jUDDI v3 status meeting Oct 29, 2008
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:07:13 GMT
On the call: Jeff Faath, Tom Cunningham, Kurt Stam

i. Jeff Faath
Jeff has been very active and worked on implementing search
functionality (144)
He is processing with 144, and will look at the errorHandling framework
(138), which is a prerequisite to validation (140)

ii. Tom Cunnningham
Worked on getting the unit test framework going (137) and is in the
process of adding Derby as the default persistence store.
Tom will proceed with this and also check if we can test the WS
front-end with the framework,  and also look at adding the persistence
manager (132)

iii. Kurt Stam
Kurt worked on 135, and will finish this before updating the persistence
layer 142 and 145.

Marcos Vinicius
Marcos since you missed the call, can you reply to this email with your
status? I think you worked on table prefix functionality (144).
Can you take a look at 147 and tell me if this is something you can help
out with?

Next status meeting is in 2 weeks Nov 12. Our goal for next meeting is
to have a rough end to end jUDDI v3 :). Who's bringing the beer?

Thx!

--Kurt