juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: jUDDI in Synapse
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2008 07:56:21 GMT
This question really belongs on dev@synapse.a.o but since I saw this let
me try to answer it ..

Synapse has a registry interface that it uses to talk to the registry that
provides it with information of various sorts. If you wanted to use jUDDI
then you'd need to write an implementation of that interface which bridges
to jUDDI. Should be relatively simple - there are at least two
implementations of that interface around for you to learn from; the
default in-memory one and one that bridges to the WSO2 Registry.

If you want to follow-up I suggest moving to dev@synapse; I set
Followup-To accordingly.

Sanjiva.

Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.