juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: automatic publish o deploy
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:42:42 GMT
Hi jfrigo,

I think what you want is to embed jUDDI. This is possible, check out the
apache scout project. Scout is a Java API for XML registries (JAXR) and
just look at the unittests, where it makes calls to an embedded jUDDI.

For example:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/scout/trunk/scout/src/test/java/org/apache/ws/scout/registry/qa/JAXR060RegistryTest.java?revision=638989&view=markup

Hope that is what you're looking for.

--Kurt