jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding meta tags to page headers
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2019 21:30:52 GMT
Hi Ulf,

regarding JSPWIKI-1114 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-1114>,
it should be enough with that :-) Lately I'm not having too much time in
front of my pc so I didn't had the chance
to do a proper review (surely the same for other committers), but it should
make for next release. A github PR may speed up things a
little, as that can be reviewed and merged fairly easily, but of course
that's not mandatory.

thanks for your interest in JSPWiki!

best regards,
juan pablo