jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Jerry Malcolm <techst...@malcolms.com>
Subject Re: Login issues after upgrade - mgr.isContainerAuthenticated() has incorrect value
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2019 02:45:13 GMT
Hey, Dirk,

Thanks so much for the info.  You are correct that
WebContainerAuthorizer points to java.sun.com and the web.xml points to
the javaee.  What change do I make?  Should I change the web.xml to
point to the sun site?  I can't really change the WebContainerAuthorizer
code without doing a full rebuild.  I don't have a build environment set up.

Jerry