jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Manager installation
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 20:48:43 GMT
Hi Paul,

as I've been mostly missing last month, I'm checking all related JSPWiki
mail, and I was wondering what kind of problems did you had performing a
clean deploy of JSPWiki. It's probably too late to help, but at least we
could document clearlier how to proceed in case of problems for upcoming
users.

The pre-Install.jsp step shouldn't be more difficult than performing a
normal deploy of a war file, through usual means. As long as you have
enough permissions on your server/machine to do that, everything should go
fine. And if it doesn't, tomcat's logs (or whatever server you're using)
should point out what is going wrong. There no need for anything else. This
obviously changes as soon as you have limited access to your
server/machine, but also in that case JSPWiki logs should point to whatever
is happening..

best regards,
juan pablo