jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Frederickx <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: in-line audio 'wav' files
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 17:02:01 GMT
In the HADDOCK template,  Slimbox has been extended to cope with many other
media formats;  including AUDIO and VIDEO.

I noticed that %%slimbox is ok,  as it only plays the WAV file once you
click & open the slimbox overlay viewer.
However %%viewer is not really useful as it starts playing the WAV file
immediately.   Which doesn't happen for video.
Something to be fixed.

dirk