jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Sale, Michael" <ms...@stonehill.edu>
Subject Issue with baseurl (I think)
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2016 22:22:43 GMT
Hello,

I am having an issue when trying to install JSPWiki 2.10.1 on Tomcat 8/Windows.

The simple instructions tell you change the name of the WAR file if you do not want to use
the default name JSPWiki as your directory.  So, in my installation, I tried renaming the
war to wiki_gold

When I did this and deployed the app in Tomcat all seemed to go ok.  However when I went to
the Install.jsp page, I noticed none of the CSS was loading.  I looked at the page source
and it is still referring to JSPWiki as the path.  I have tried to set the baseurl in the
properties file with no luck.

My ultimate goal is to have multiple wikis installed on the same instance of Tomcat but when
I tried that (with the first instance being in the default JSPWiki directory) all the links
of my subsequent, differently named instances, pointed to the original JSPWiki directory.
 For example, I deployed a second wiki called wiki_dev and when I went to click the Login
button after installing it, it brought me to the login page for JSPWiki :(

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Thanks,
Mike