jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error when building JSPWiki
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 10:24:47 GMT
Hi Dave,

yes, tests should run ok on a fresh install. Looking at the source, the
test is trying to create the directory
${java.io.tmpdir.}/non-existent-directory and check that it has been able
to create it. Would you mind checking if you have rw on that folder?
Looking at AbstractFileProvider:110, seems that the test is failing due to
being unable to create that folder. Maybe we should change that test to
look into "./target/non-existent-directory" + System.currentTimeMillis()
instead, WDYT?

br,
juan pablo