jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with the 2.10.1 release themes
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2014 18:36:58 GMT
Hi Dave,

indeed, it's a bug, most probably introduced in 2.10.1-svn-4. We were using
two libraries for markup generation, ECS and JDOM2, and as the first had
stopped its development on 2010, we switched to the second one.

The problem is that JDOM2, unless told otherwise, treats empty elements as
class="recentchanges" cellpadding="4" /> for an empty recent changes table
instead of <table class="recentchanges" cellpadding="4" ></table>. This
behaviour can be seen if you save a WikiPage with the following content:
[{RecentChangesPlugin since=-1}]

I'm filing a JIRA for this based on your email and a test + fix afterwards

br,
juan pablo