jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Jim Wise <jw...@draga.com>
Subject Re: Migration from JSPWiki 2.9 RCSFileProvider
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 00:02:58 GMT
Thank you, Juan Pablo -- I'll give this a shot in the morning!

As Harry suggested, I'll try to work out a migration path in the longer run -- presumably
via a script to check out the successive versions to the new-format document directory and
synthesize a properties file from the RCS log -- but this buys me time to do so!

Jim Wise
jwise@draga.com

Sent from my iPhone.
Digital signature available upon request.