jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Dave Koelmeyer <dave.koelme...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>
Subject Problems with the 2.10.1 release themes
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 06:45:09 GMT
Hi Folks,

I'm observing the following using the 2.10.1 release. It certainly did
not happen with 2.9.x releases and earlier.

On my wiki front page I have a recent changes plugin inserted. When
sufficient time has elapsed such that there are no recent changes to
display, the following happens:

https://davekoelmeyer.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/jspwiki-2.png

Note two things. First, there is a persistent file upload dialogue
visible, which I haven't triggered. Second, the last modified note for
the page has been shoved up at top-left.

By comparison, this is what is visible when recent changes are
available. I can also resolve the above behaviour by editing any page
such that there is a recent change to then display:

https://davekoelmeyer.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/jspwiki-1.png

In other words, the page appears normally.

This is a stock-standard install, with no modification of themes or
templates having taken place. I am pointing JSPWiki at the same set of
data as used for earlier releases. Clearing out the working directory
does not change the behaviour. It appears to manifest itself at least
with the PlainVanilla and CleanBlue skins.

Any idea what has happened here, and has anyone else seen the same thing?

Cheers,
Dave