jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Dave Koelmeyer <dave.koelme...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>
Subject Re: Regression with LDAP group lookups in JSPWiki 2.9.1-svn-31
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2013 09:49:52 GMT
On 26/06/13 09:53 AM, Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> almost a a month later, but finally got time to look into this issue. The
> good news: I was able to setup JSPWiki with container based authentication
> and LDAP group lookups.

Hi Juan Pablo,

Thanks heaps for looking into this - I had been meaning to open a JIRA
issue and perform more testing but haven't quite had the time. I'll
follow your steps and see if this is still a problem on my system &
check for any GlassFish exceptions - hopefully this is a simple omission
or error on my part.

Cheers,
Dave

--