jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject jspwiki.org content changes
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 07:31:54 GMT
Folks,

jspwiki.org is now under Apache control and the original content is no longer reachable as
www.jspwiki.org/pagename. However, I made a read-only copy available under http://www.ecyrd.com/JSPWiki/
in case someone has need for any content under it. Some of the stuff will probably move to
a new apache wiki once it gets online, but that's up to the community to decide what goes
where (that'd be you ;-).  It's most useful for people who are still using older, non-apache
versions. You're there, I know.  In fact, *I* am one of those people...

(If you were an admin on jspwiki.org, you can still change the content of this wiki; the user
database is the same. SSL is not available.)

/Janne