jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting Page Attributes
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 21:45:45 GMT
Hi Jürgen,

you can add whatever attribute to the wikipage via WikiPage#setAttribute(
String, Object ) a shorthand method for WikiPage#getAttributes().put(
String, Object ), but it's up to the WikiPageProvider which attribute(s)
get saved. For instance, FileSystemProvider stores author and changenote.

You may want to take a look at Wiki Variables [#1], though. They are
treated as page attributes so they can be reached via
WikiPage#getAttribute( String ); they're stored as WikiPage attributes as
part of the wiki markup parsing. Cfr with TableOfContentsTest (line 89) and
SpamFilter, lines 808-809

Would it be a useful addition to the RecentChangesPlugin to add optional
includes/excludes parameters so they check for the presence/absence of a
comma-separated list of Variables before generating the output? Not as a
security feature, but just for the use case you're describing (if so, then
patches would be wellcome O:-D)

br,
juan pablo

[#1]: http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/WikiVariables