jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Christophe Dupriez" <christophe.dupr...@poisoncentre.be>
Subject Re: JSPWiki on the Raspberry Pi?
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2013 22:49:58 GMT
Thanks for reporting, it is amazingly fast!

Are you using Oracle Java 8 for RasPI ? It   is supposed to be a lot faster than the previous
implementation (Oracle   is even saying faster than C++ ! ).
http://jdk8.java.net/fxarmpreview/

Christophe Dupriez
Centre Antipoisons-Antigifcentrum
C/o Hôpital Central de la Base Reine Astrid
Rue Bruyn
1120 Bruxelles
Belgique
tel 32-(0)2.264.96.36
fax 32-(0)2.264.96.46
  _____

From: Harry Metske [mailto:harry.metske@gmail.com]
To: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 18:22:37 +0100
Subject: Re: JSPWiki on the Raspberry Pi?

I received the Raspberry Pi yesterday and played with it today.
  I documented some experiences, including JSPWiki install.
  See for details :
  http://www.computerhok.nl/JSPWiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Raspberrypi
  The "pi JSPWiki" is running at :
  http://raspberrypi.computerhok.nl/wiki/(at least for a couple of
  hours/days). Feel free to experiment, it's just a
  sandbox.

  regards,
  Harry