jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Jspwiki migration
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 11:29:53 GMT
I did a quick comparison of the two products (using http://www.wikimatrix.org/); and its not
clear at all that spending money on Sharepoint is going to give you a significantly better
product.  Unless I have missed some key items?

>>> Foster Schucker <Foster@Schucker.org> 14/12/12 2:06 AM >>>
I work at a place that has JSPWiki and Sharepoint.  You are better at
going cut and paste text into Sharepoint.

And then lament your loss of JSPWiki.

There are companies like InfoSys that can put 100's of "transformation
engineers" on your task.   For lots of money.

But it does not move painlessly.

I didn't respond earlier, since all I have is doom and nothing positive
to add :-)

Foster