jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Lachterman, Sam" <SLachter...@enghouse.com>
Subject LeftAccordion Style Broken
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 21:50:17 GMT
Hello,

I am running JSPWiki v2.8.4 and recently my users are complaining about the leftAccordion
style display in Chrome and FF after an application restart. The below screenshot is from
Google Chrome-as you can see the section is overlapping with the tabs.

Strangely, rightAccordion style works fine without issues. Not all of the tabs display that
way, as you can see in the following screenshot.

Source markup attached. Any help would be greatly appreciated-I could not find an open issue
in the list archives.

[cid:image001.png@01CD8474.050181B0]
[cid:image002.png@01CD8474.050181B0]

Sam Lachterman
Senior Business Analyst at CustomCall Data Systems
direct: +1 608 274 3009 x 239
web: www.customcall.com<http://www.customcall.com/> | email: slachterman@enghouse.com<mailto:slachterman@enghouse.com>

A Division of Enghouse Systems Ltd.<http://www.enghouse.com/> (TSX:ESL)

Join us for the 2012 CustomCall User Forum, Sept 19-21 in Madison, WI.  For more information
or to register - click here.<http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=pmm6kddab&oeidk=a07e5kqojs40029f585>