jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki & WebSphere
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 09:45:21 GMT
Roberto,

it's unfortunate that WebSphere is the only allowed environment, it is
really overkill for JSPWiki.
Florian's second link
(http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/JSPWiki%20on%20the%20Mainframe) shows
some experiences with JSPWiki on the mainframe.
If you want security integration with SAF, I think best you can do is use JAAS.
The above link has sample code for a JAAS login module. Although I
have no experience with this module in WebSphere I'm pretty sure it
should work. Consult the WebSphere docmentation on how to configure
JAAS.

regards,
Harry