jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: problem with buttons
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 22:01:28 GMT
Hi Don,

Have you checked whether the baseURL is correctly configured?
Are you accessing the wiki directly or via some proxy server?
BTW, you should use v2.8.4 if no customizations are conflicting with it!

Regards
 Florian

----- Urspr√ľngliche Mail -----
Von: "Donald Whytock" <dwhytock@gmail.com>
An: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Gesendet: Montag, 23. Juli 2012 23:22:37
Betreff: problem with buttons

Hi all...

I'm re-installing JSPWiki v2.8.3, and I'm having a problem with some
of the buttons.  If I edit a page, then hit the Save or Cancel button,
I get "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" in IE7.  The
Preview button works.  Oddly, the page does get updated with I hit
Save.

Similar results with the Login button on the login screen: I get
"cannot display", but I do successfully log in.

I think I had this problem once before.  Some path I'm not setting?

Thanks...

Don