jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: JSPWiki & WebSphere
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 07:39:51 GMT
Hi Roberto,

have a look at jspwiki.org, there are some hints on running it on WebSphere and also on a
Mainframe:

http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/Wouter
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/WebSphere
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/JSPWiki%20on%20the%20Mainframe
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/FAQAuthentication#section-FAQAuthentication-WebSphereSecurity

Would be great to let the community know about your further achievements/results!
Since JSPWiki.org is read-only at the moment due to some legal risks regarding web content
in the country it's currently hosted, this mail thread would be a good place.

Regards and have fun!

 Florian

----- Urspr√ľngliche Mail -----
Von: "Roberto Venturi" <Roven@Mercurio.It>
An: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Gesendet: Montag, 30. Juli 2012 09:11:36
Betreff: JSPWiki & WebSphere

Hi,
does someone have experience with JSPWiki on WebSphere?

I downloaded the JSPWiki 2.8.4 war file and installed it on Tomcat.
Everything is ok.

But in my organizzation WebSphere is the ONLY java container allowed.

So i installed the war on websphere. Everything is ok but the policy
file seems to be ignored. I tryed on WebSphere 6.1 and 7.0 with the
same results: everyone can do everything (as confirmed by
admin/SecurityConfig.jsp), even anonymous guests.

Someone have you any idea or suggestion on the reason why it appens?

Thanks, have nice days,
Roberto Venturi
(from Italy)

P.S. If i will be able to grant "editing rights" only to logged users,
the second step is to use our old, dusty, out-of-standard
authentication system (built in 1970 on IBM mvs machine) who sends
credentials in an http post call (with a little bit of encryption).

Where have I to put hands on to change authentication sistem?

--
Messaggio inviato da WebMail - http://www.mercurio.it