jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Carol Hassler" <Carol.Hass...@wicourts.gov>
Subject wiki security and the policy file
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 15:41:52 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to set up limited permissions for a specific wiki group
(call the group "WikiAdmins") to delete pages. I don't want to grant
them the full power of the Admin group, so I'm trying to set limited
permissions via the policy file.

I've been following instructions here:
http://doc.jspwiki.org/2.4/wiki/Wiki.Admin.Security#section-Wiki.Admin.Security-ModifyingTheDefaultSecurityPolicy

And can't seem to get these permissions to work. I even tried copying
directly the "Admin" permissions already in the policy file, pasting
those onto the end of the file and changing the group name to
"WikiAdmins", but that doesn't seem to work for me either.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what I'm missing here? We're on
v.2.8.4.

Thanks!
Carol