jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "George, Kenneth V [NTK]" <Kenneth.V.Geo...@sprint.com>
Subject RE: Deleting Files...
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:41:34 GMT
So, is there a patch for this, or am I missing something?

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig L Russell [mailto:craig.russell@oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 7:34 PM
To: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Deleting Files...

Hi Kenneth George,

On Mar 22, 2011, at 2:32 PM, George, Kenneth V [NTK] wrote:

> So, is the only way to remove an attachment is to get someone with
> AllPermissions to delete the file?  Is there a way to allow the owner
> of the file the ability to remove it?

I've changed this so that the reporter can also delete their own attachments.

Delete Own Attachments
Users with this permission may delete own attachments.

This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel proprietary information intended for the sole use of
the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.