jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: RSS Feed issuse
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 07:42:19 GMT
Hi Kenneth,

AFAIK this is not possible. Since the feed is public, it would leak protected information
otherwise. As long as the public is authorized to view a page, this one should show up in
the feed, too.

Best regards
 Florian

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
Von: "Kenneth V George [NTK]" <Kenneth.V.George@sprint.com>
An: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Gesendet: Montag, 14. März 2011 23:23:23
Betreff: RSS Feed issuse

I have installed JSPWIKI 2.8.4 and setup RSS feeds.  The file was generated, BUT, I am only
getting updates on 2 pages (Main and About).  Neither of these is protected.  However, I have
made several changes to pages that ARE protected and these don't show up.  How do I get these
to show up since several people have VIEW/EDIT access to the pages and want to know when things
change?

Thanks.

This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel proprietary information intended for the sole use of
the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.