jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Is jspwiki 3.0 moving away from FileSystemProvider?
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:42:44 GMT

3.0 requires a lot more metadata per page, and the old metadata system just couldn't handle
it.

Priha (which is a JCR implementation) however does provide a similar backend as FileSystemProvider.
I've been toying around with the idea of making a Cassandra, HBase or MongoDB provider for
it, so you could benefit from fairly massive scalability of these NoSQL databases.  Unfortunately
my time is fairly limited these days :-/

But yeah, you should be able to pick up Priha (www.priha.org) and write a JGit-provider for
it.

/Janne