jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Fritz Schneider" <Fr...@Peacham.com>
Subject RE: Photo Collection plugin
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2010 01:40:39 GMT
[clip ..]

I don't understand taglib referencing very well myself, and what I have is
working so I'm not going to touch it.

[clip ...]

> I looked at my own photo wiki and noticed that it is generating the
> equivalent of:
> [{INSERT PhotoCollectionPlugin photodir='installation/1-Preparation'}]
> ... so why don't you try manually editing that individual existing page
> to remove your leading forward_slash and see what happens? If it works,
> you need to review the values you coded in your properties.

Looks the same without the leading slash. Register, and I'll authorize you
to edit, if you wish.

> If not, we need to review all your properties... could you tell me
> exactly what you have coded, and also the absolute paths to both the
> image and the corresponding thumbnail.

photoCollection.collection.base = files/pictures/
photoCollection.collection.alias = Photos

photoCollection.default.sortmethod = date

photoCollection.default.thumbspfx =
photoCollection.default.thumbspath = thumbs

> Your symptoms imply that the plugin is finding a subdirectory containing
> images whose name does not EXACTLY correspond to the name of the
> indicated thumbnail directory. Perhaps you have multiple thumbnail
> subdirectories? If not, perhaps there is confusion because tomcat, java,
> jspwiki and my plugin all expect case-sensitive urls and paths, but
> windows paths are case-insensitive?

I have attached a screen capture of the relevant directory tree. In case the
mail manager strips it out, all directory names are lowercase only except
"Tomcat" and the mixed case collection names (1-..., 2-..., etc.)

Regards,

Fritz