jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Robert FORBES" <rfor...@highlinecorp.com>
Subject RE: Building a Printable Version
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:47:09 GMT
I haven't gone down this path a lot, but what I did (when I did traverse it)
is to use the InsertPage plug in, prefaced by a !!! title
So that I could also build a table of contents, so it might have looked like
this:

[{TableOfContents }]

!!!FIRST PAGE INFO
[{InsertPage page='FIRST PAGE INFO'}]

!!!SECOND PAGE
[{InsertPage page= 'SECOND PAGE'}]

!!!AND YET A THIRD
[{InsertPage page='THIRD PAGE'}]

Etc

-----Original Message-----
From: lgilardoni61@gmail.com [mailto:lgilardoni61@gmail.com]
Sent: March-22-10 1:51 PM
To: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Building a

Hi I was looking at producing a printable version of a *set* of pages.

My first idea was to have a page index, and from that recurring to
subpages to get their content.
To start with I had a look at the Referred Pages Plugin, to get the
subpages; problem is while original version went to parse the page,
current version (2.8.x) use the referencemanager, whcih is surely faster
but seems to return subpages *always* ordered (lexicographically),
which is what I do NOT want.

So questions ..
1) should i fall back to original parsepage approach or is there any way
to obtain links from refManager not sorted (I suspect not but ...)?
2) anyone already went this path .. to avoid duplicating effort?

Any hint appreciated

Luca