jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject RE: Change search to use our internal google appliance
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:05:25 GMT
Brian:

I'm just using basic form pages and a plugin on the back end to do the
searching and return.  Plugin info is here:
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/JSPWikiPlugins

Also, if you don't mind a little coding, I believe you can write your own
search provider.  The Basic and  Lucene searches do this:

public class BasicSearchProvider implements SearchProvider

public class LuceneSearchProvider implements SearchProvider

I have never done this so I'm not sure how easy it is.

-Lou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOG-NET, Inc.
The Logistics Network Management System
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
230 Half Mile Road
Third Floor
Red Bank, NJ 07701
PH: 732-758-6800
FAX: 732-747-7497
http://www.LOG-NET.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED
Unless otherwise indicated or if obvious from the nature of the content,
the information contained herein is privileged and confidential
information/work product. The communication is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this transmission is
not the intended recipient, you are  hereby notified that any
notify the sender immediately by telephone (732-758-6800) or by electronic
mail (postmaster@LOG-NET.com), and destroy any copies, electronic, paper
or otherwise, which you may have of this communication.  Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Geary, Brian W." <bgeary@mitre.org>
01/27/2010 10:48 AM
Please respond to
jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org

"jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org" <jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Change search to use our internal google appliance

Lou.

I am not really familiar with jspwiki. Can you point me to a
site that might describe what you said or at least provide
some context so I can get a better understanding?

Thanks

--
Brian