jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Tim McCollough" <T...@omahasteaks.com>
Subject RE: Problem if Ifplugin after upgrading from 2.8.2 to 2.8.3
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2010 17:10:28 GMT
Well, I guess I have figured out the problem. Unfortunately it is not
sufficient to simply stop the web appliation after installing the
upgrade. It is also necessary to stop the entier web container (Tomcat
6). Unfortunately, stopping the web container during normal hours is not
feasible for use.

In the feature I will schedule these kinds of updates during off-hours.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McCollough [mailto:TimM@omahasteaks.com]
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 1:32 PM
To: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Problem if Ifplugin after upgrading from 2.8.2 to 2.8.3

I have a pretty vanilla installation of version 2.8

after installing version 2.8.3 over 2.8.2, the left menu now complains

Plugin insertion failed: Could not find plugin
IfPlugin insertion failed: Could not find plugin If

I installed this by simply copying files from the 2.8.3 binaries to my
web container directory and taking care not to step on files (I thought)

What should I do to fix this?