jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I see what Users are created
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 17:15:36 GMT
There is a simple Admin.jsp, so you should point your browser at something
like http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki/admin/Admin.jsp
For security reasons this has been disabled by default, you have to stick
the following in jspwiki.properties and recycle the container :

jspwiki-x.adminui.enable=true

regards,
Harry