jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Statisticts on user activity
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 20:53:01 GMT
LG,

not quite sure what kind of stats you are looking for, but I wrote a plugin
a few months ago that gathers page statistics, including a summary.
Here you can see an example just to give you an idea :
http://www.computerhok.nl/JSPWiki/Wiki.jsp?page=TestWikiPageStatPlugin

It sure is not production ready, I would not run it on a very large wiki
(although it caches results).

regards,
Harry