jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RESOLVED: Upgrade from v2.0.52 to v2.8.1 has broken attachments
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 17:35:31 GMT
Could you tell us a bit more about your configuration ?Are you running a web
server in front of your container ?
Are you running Tomcat, could you share relevant entries in the access logs
?
Did you clean your browser cache ?
Try to run JSPWiki with a higher debug level (see bottom of
jspwiki.properties), maybe the jspwiki.log reveals something.
Could you share your jspwiki.properties with us, how do
your   jspwiki.translatorReader.inlinePattern  parameters look like ?

/Harry