jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Frederickx <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need popup from wiki link
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 19:09:12 GMT
Louis,
I don't know the type of file's you are linking to.

You can try putting a %%slimbox (or <div class="slimox"> ) around your
table.
This dyn.style will convert certain links (especially image links, ... ),
such that a little icon is shown after the link.
Clicking the icon will open an popup with the content of the file.

(more info is on jspwiki.org, page Slimbox)

dirk