jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Goodnough <agoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about Incoming and Outgoing links after an upgrade
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 20:34:45 GMT
Thanks for the response.  I didn't have that variable set in the
jspwiki.properties file, so I set it and it seemed to take a long time to
come up after a Tomcat restart which I figured was good, but still no
change.  Also, my new "workDir" directory is empty (I was expecting to see
something in there after the restart but I'm not basing this on anything)
Looking in the jspwiki.log file, I see:

2009-07-10 15:20:51,058 [main] INFO com.ecyrd.jspwiki.ReferenceManager  -
Starting cross reference scan of WikiPages

-snip-

2009-07-10 15:21:07,041 [main] INFO com.ecyrd.jspwiki.ReferenceManager  -
Cross reference scan done in 0:00:15.983

Is this the process which creates the metadata?  Anything else I can try?

Andy