jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From TruptiP <trupti....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Style sheet is not working properly in IE
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:04:47 GMT

Hi All,

One thing is I used wiki Form input in one of the tables. For them I have
added below entry in css.
#favorites .wikiform input[type='text']{width:100%}

Because of this table input fields shrinks/expand as browser window size
change.

But this is not working iwth IE. IE just place left menu at the bottom.

Please suggest change in css which fix left menu on left side in IE.

Thanks,
Trupti