jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From TruptiP <trupti....@gmail.com>
Subject Style for wikiform input
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 06:17:44 GMT

Hi,

I have added input text boxes in my left menu. If I didn't mention size it
takes default size and some part go out of LeftMenu. SO I fixed its length
to 15.

But when I resize the window the input boxes again go out of left menu
because the size of input  is fixed.
Please check attached Orig.jpg and resize.jpg
Full window
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24582316/orig.JPG orig.JPG
Resize
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24582316/resize.JPG resize.JPG

I tried with css by making
.wikiform input[type='text'] {width=100%}

Though this works for left menu but destroyed all buttons and input text
boxes on Search page,Edit Page, Info page.

I am trying to do inline style for FormInput on left menu but it's not
working.

Do you have any suggestions for this? I want style which will only work for
left menu input boxes.

And other input types will take default size.

Thanks
Trupti