jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Frederickx <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Style sheet is not working properly in IE
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:13:29 GMT
Trupti,
Sizing with % is great for fluid templates, but sometimes suffers from
rounding errors.
I'd suggest changing the page width to 74% or 74.5% to fit the left-menu
back on its place.

Also know that the template fluidly adjust itself when increasing/decreasing
font-sizes.  So playing with the font-size on IE could help as well.

dirk