jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki two instance using the same jspwiki.pageProvider (JDBCPageProvider - same database name )
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 02:35:13 GMT
I'm using the JDBCPageProvider.  When I have multiple JSPWiki instances,
I use multiple database instances (in Derby, in my case).

I don't think that JDBCPageProvider per se will provide what you're (as
I understand it) looking for.

I also used an embedded version of the Derby database.  If you chose to
use the client-server version, I suspect you could use the same database
for multiple JSPWiki instances.  However, in that configuration, it
might not be possible for each client (with its own JDBCPageProvider) to
duplicate the page names.