jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Ben Thompson" <Ben.Thomp...@nt.gov.au>
Subject [{UnusedPagesPlugin}] question
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 07:00:27 GMT
Hi to all in the know....

I am running JSPWiki v2.8.1 on Tomcat  under z/OS 1.10.  I have come
across an interesting problem with UnusedPagesPlugin reporting on a page
that has been renamed.  For example I had a page call "Wiki Tips"
because we are starting to use inter-wiki links I renamed this page to
"WikiTips".  Now UnusedPagesPlugin is reporting on "Wiki Tips" which no
longer exists.  We only have only link to this page on the left hand
menu, it now looks like * [Wiki Tips|WikiTips] which is correct.

I have stopped and restarted Tomcat in the hope that wiki would resolve
the issue, but this has not been the case.

Thanks

Benjamin Thompson
Systems Programmer
Data Centre Services