jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lgilardon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: change default.properties in jar
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 21:30:48 GMT
Well, just checked under tomcat and working fine with
WEB-INF\classes\templates\default_en.properties (i use
default_en.properties so that I just change what I need and all the rest
defaults to default.properties). Did you restarted (I suspect this is
read at startup)?

Possible however that under jboss (recently checked on tomcat and the
suggested way is guaranteed to work but I believe this depend also on
the container ) order of loading is different.

Luca