jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Kakunin <akaku...@emdev.ru>
Subject JspWiki in clustered environment
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 15:06:12 GMT
Hi!

Does anybody has experience of deploying JspWiki into clustered environment?

Actually, we are prepearing EmForge to be installed into cluster of two
tomcats used one shared DB.
JspWiki played key-role in our project (it is used for storing all textual
information) and many functionality in EmForge are related to JspWiki.

Question is - does anybody has experience of deployment of JspWiki into
clustered environment.

For example - looking into ReferenceManager - there is some info cached in
map, and updated by events.
But, if during changing some page, request may be sent to one of computer in
cluster. As result, even will be fired on this node, and reference manager
information will be updated only in this node.

So, another node will contain outdated information in ReferenceManager.

Same problem (looks like) may happens in CachePageProvider (ok, it is
possible to disable caching)

Or, I'm wrong - and everything will work well?

--
With Best Regards,
Alexey Kakunin, EmDev Limited

Professional Software Development: