jspwiki-user mailing list archives

From "Carlson, Eric R" <eric.carl...@kroger.com>
Subject RE: Allow tag does not restrict access
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 14:35:50 GMT
I've been having the exact same problem, and haven't been making any headway on it, so I've
gone over the FAQ to see if I can find the cause.

First, I'm running JSPWiki 2.8.1.

I have two user-ids I can access.   One is defined as an administrator, the second one isn't.
 I was able to verify this by logging on to both of them, going into 'My Prefs', and clicking
on the 'Profile' tab.  UserA shows : Roles - All, Authenticated; Groups - None.   UserB shows
: Roles - All, Authenticated; Groups - Admin.

I am not currently able to run the SecurityConfig.jsp application (see my other message),
so I can't include the output here.

I have enabled the security log, and set the logging level to DEBUG.   While I see messages
in the log each time I log in, I don't see any sort of messages in the security when I access
a new page.  I'm not sure if I should expect to see such messages, but the FAQ says to check
the security log, and I don't see anything there, other than logon messages.

I've also cleared all cookies and temporary internet files, and still get the same problem.

Here's what I have configured in jspwiki.policy :

--------------------------------

grant principal com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.authorize.Role "All" {
    permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.PagePermission "*:*", "view";
    permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.WikiPermission "*", "editPreferences";
    permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.WikiPermission "*", "editProfile"
    permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.WikiPermission "*", "login";
 };

grant principal com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.authorize.Role "Anonymous" {
};

grant principal com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.authorize.Role "Asserted" {
};

grant principal com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.authorize.Role "Authenticated" {
    permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.PagePermission "*:*", "modify,rename";
    permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.GroupPermission "*:*", "view";
    permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.GroupPermission "*:<groupmember>",
"edit";
    permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.WikiPermission "*", "createPages,createGroups";
 };

grant principal com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.GroupPrincipal "Admin" {
    permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.AllPermission "*";
};

grant principal com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.authorize.Role "Admin" {
    permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.AllPermission "*";
};

                                                Eric R. Carlson
                                                        Eric.Carlson@kroger.com